Denise
Middle Boy just called.  He doesn't know what he is supposed to do for his English homework.  This is the same homework and the same book he was reading and taking notes on.

He is CONVINCED he no longer has to finish the book.  He just has to do an associated art project, write an essay and take the final test.

I asked how he plans to do those things without reading the book.  He said that it is too late to turn in the notes so he doesn't have to read it anymore.

I emailed the teacher.  Lucky for him it isn't too late to turn in the notes so he is at home working on reading the book right now.  He isn't happy about it.

Tomorrow morning he will go in early to find out what he is supposed to do for the essay and the art project.

On a side note.  I read the book he is supposed to read.  I started the day it was assigned.  It took me less than 90 minutes to read the entire thing.

0 Responses

Post a Comment