Denise
This morning I told the boys that I had volunteered to have someone stay with us temporarily.  This person is a student at the local Christian university and has been renting a house that was on the market.  They were told on Friday the house sold and they have to be out by Wednesday.

I volunteered our basement as a temporary landing place until they are able to find something permanent.

Middle Boy said "how can you spring this on us?"  My response was this.  I have not been sitting around planning for someone to lose their place to live and need somewhere immediately.  This is not something one plans.  We have space and they need space.  Wouldn't it be selfish not to let them?

I am SURE the thought of living with us will spur them to action.  Knowing us...I wouldn't want to live there temporarily!!

Prayers for finding something more permanent for this student.
0 Responses

Post a Comment