Denise
Honestly I didn't think there could possibly be anything worse than dropping off Middle Boy was this morning.

I was wrong.  Picking someone up from the high school is MUCH worse...so very MUCH WORSE.

I can't even explain the craziness.  There is traffic going all directions on roads that are technically one way.  There are students trying to get out of parking lots which are surrounded by this loop of multi directional traffic.

There are students darting out of every possible exit in the building.  There are bikes coming from all directions and there are buses which are apparently supposed to go against the flow of traffic.

Honestly I wish I could get on the roof of the school and video this.

The whole time I am thinking two things...

I am glad I only have to do this for the rest of the week.
I should be paying J more to pick Middle Boy up from school every day.

Praises for the ability to be able to pick him up and spend that time with him at the end of the school day.

Prayers for everyone who deals with this during the entire school year.
0 Responses

Post a Comment