Denise
The official court order came out about half an hour ago.  Although it says to follow the recommendations of Probation Officer it DOES NOT specifically list eliminating the electronic monitor and tracker.  For them to be eliminated they have to be specifically listed.

Probation Officer has already contacted Attorney and they are going to bring it before Judge T for resolution before Friday. 

So...I am left with the task of telling Middle Boy that although Judge T went with Probation Officer's recommendation it wasn't specific enough regarding electronic monitor and tracker. 

To say that I am dreading this conversation would be an understatement.  While I am hoping for the best I suspect he will disassociate for some time.  I don't expect a rage like those Younger Boy is capable of.  Middle Boy is a lot more introspective. 

I need to tell him early so he can process through his attachment and trust issues and still get to bed at a time when he can sleep restfully.

Pray for a teachable conversation and understanding. 
0 Responses

Post a Comment