Denise
For all practical purposes the house is sold.  I accepted the offer I was given yesterday, because it was a convenient offer.  It is a cash offer and therefore doesn't require a single inspection.  I had listed in my listing that I was going to replace all of the carpet after I move out and they don't want me to. 

The only thing was they wanted to close on August 31st.  I close on the other house on August 30th and am not set up to move until September 8.  We countered with September 10 and they verbally agreed.  I am just waiting for the final paperwork to come through.

I am not telling the boys.  Realtor is going to just put the sold sign in the yard and they we are going to see how long it takes them to notice.  I told him if he does not make a commotion there is no way either will notice within 24 hours.

He is going to text me when he puts up the sign.  I am going to text him when the boys say something.  This is going to be fun!!

Praises for the house selling...in God's timing...right when we needed it to.
0 Responses

Post a Comment