Denise
Middle Boy is COMPLETELY out of sorts right now...COMPLETELY.

This evening while Younger Boy was showering I went into their room to try to talk to Middle Boy.

I asked what is going on with him.  He said he has been wanting someone to talk to, but has been waiting for someone to notice he isn't himself and ask.  Hello?  Isn't this exactly what I am doing right now?

I told him I was here to listen to whatever he wanted to talk about.  That is when I got blasted with how I just don't care about anything and don't notice when he has something going on and needs to talk.

He yelled at me on that topic for about five minutes.  When he was done I told him that was actually the reason I originally went into the room.

I left still not knowing what is going on, but more frustrated with him than when I entered.

The fact there are a lot of stressful things in his life right now is not going unnoticed by me.

Prayers for peace for Middle Boy.  Prayers for a willingness to be open and communicate.
0 Responses

Post a Comment