Denise
This morning we made it to the early service of church.

I love watching how much the boys have grown spiritually.

Younger Boy LOVES to raise his hands in worship and today he was making up actions to one of the songs.  I'm certain it was embarrassing Middle Boy, but I thought it was beautiful!

Middle Boy takes notes now.  He also sings.  He did NEITHER when he first moved in.  He always wants to discuss the sermon in the car on the way home.  He is making me better spiritually as well.

I love how the boys have a bunch of adult friends at church.  How they feel comfortable talking with the adults they know.  We are working on learning people's names.

There is a boy in the high school ministry who has befriended Middle Boy and I am so thankful for it.  He chats with him every week and tells him they should hang out some time.

On the way home Middle Boy told me he thought it would be good if he had some friends from church he could hang out with.

Praises for the eternal impact this place and these people are having in the lives of these boys.
0 Responses

Post a Comment