Denise
Everyone did their 30 minutes of quiet reading tonight. 

Younger Boy was so excited about his book.  He asked a lot of questions during his reading time.  It was mostly vocabulary he didn't understand.  Someone once told me if you are reading you should keep a notebook and write down the words you don't know and look them up.  That way you will increase your vocabulary.  Maybe we will try it.  For tonight I will just be the human dictionary.

Middle Boy is a good reader.  He loves to read.  I think he just forgets about it, because he gets so caught up in everything else.

I love to read as well, but find myself having less and less time for it and more and more books I want to read piling up.  Well...they would be piling up if I wasn't downloading them.

Praises for this quiet time together.  It was a sweet ending to our day.
0 Responses

Post a Comment