Denise
For those of you who put the psychiatric hospital on speed dial "just in case" I have made a decision regarding the temporary placement.

He will not be coming to live in our home.  Had things been different with the move and the adoptions and school starting I think he would have come to live with us and we would have all been in agreement.

I am going to offer specific weekends we will be available to provide respite for the family who takes him into their home or his biological family depending on the route they choose.

Thanks for praying for us while we made this decision.  While it may seem obvious what we should do it really wasn't that easy.

Prayers for this boy.  His life is going to be rough for the next year or so.  Pray there is a family able to intervene and help.

Pray I am not overcome with guilt for not taking this placement.  Right now I am confident this is what should happen, but the enemy has a way of making me second guess and doubt.

0 Responses

Post a Comment