Denise
Middle school football with a kiddo who doesn't pay attention to detail...gotta love it.

There isn't a published schedule for the games yet.  Why?  I'm not exactly sure.  Is there really not a schedule available?  I don't know.  Is it because Younger Boy didn't pick one up or go get one or even hear there was one?  Maybe.

Tomorrow they will find out if they are on the A, B, or C team.  Middle Boy in his "ever so helpful" way told him he will likely be on B and maybe even C.  No explanation...just the "helpful" comment.

Younger Boy does know there might be a game next Wednesday...or maybe it is the following Wednesday.  He isn't sure what they said.

Looks like a call to the school is in my near future.  I AM NOT the "hey which team is my kid on?" mom.  Honestly my motivation is I don't want to be the "get a call from school we have a game today" mom.

Prayers for information and communication.  A little attention to detail thrown in on the part of Younger Boy (stop laughing now) wouldn't hurt either!
0 Responses

Post a Comment