Denise
Middle Boy needs an outfit to wear to court on Tuesday. 

We shopped for nice pants, a shirt, and a tie.  If Middle Boy had his choice he would always dress like a waiter or someone on a Mormon mission trip.  His nice outfit of choice is black pants, white shirt, and black tie. 

I convinced him to branch out a little.  I think he agreed just so we could get out of there.

He told me if he dresses up and does not get off of the electronic monitor and tracking then he is never dressing up again EVER for ANYTHING. 

Wow...that will really show people.  I'm sure his future wife will understand at the wedding.  When I mentioned it he thought I was being ridiculous.

Of course...this brought up the whole discussion about what did I think was going to happen.  Generally speaking I am very careful with my words.  I told him I hope he will be released from electronic monitor and tracking, but honestly I didn't know what would happen.  He doesn't like these answers.  He wants me to commit to an answer.  I can't, because I don't know and I don't want to let him down.  I am VERY CAREFUL to not break a promise to him.

I can say this...he will look nice at his court hearing.  That is all that I can promise.

Prayers for his understanding the importance of dressing respectfully.
0 Responses

Post a Comment