Denise
Tonight we had a meeting at church for all of the people helping with children's ministry this year.

We all had dinner together and then we broke into our respective groups.

I am a small group leader for high school girls.  I think on any given Wednesday night there are two hundred or so kids in our high school youth group.  My co-leader and I have 12 high school girls assigned to us.  The majority of them are juniors with a couple of sophomores and a senior thrown in.

I LOVE the girls who have been in my group in the past.  Four of them have been in my group since they were freshman.  They are beautiful young women...inside and out.

I also had the opportunity to chat with Middle Boy's leader.  I told him how Middle Boy is craving a connection with kids and also a relationship with Christ, but he just doesn't know what to do.  I think this man is the PERFECT fit for Middle Boy.  Thank you God!!

Prayers for an amazing upcoming year in student ministries.  May God be seen mightily throughout the year.
0 Responses

Post a Comment