Denise
Middle Boy posted something on Facebook right before we went into church.

While we were there it caused a FLURRY of comments between his friends.  Honestly it was a mess.  There were three main kids just fighting...really ugly fighting.

His post was a single sentence....nothing of any importance at all.

He joined it when we got home and it didn't go well.

It ruined the joy he had coming home.

He came into my room and I knew he wanted to talk, but didn't have the words.  Sophie was starting to try to play with him and I told him she just needed a hug from him.  He sat on my bed with Sophie just holding her tight and a single tear running down his cheek.

I asked if he needed a hug and he shook his head yes.  I hugged him (and Sophie).  I asked if he wanted to talk about it.  He didn't, but that simple hug seemed to calm his heart.

Prayers for his group of friends.  Prayers for his high school experience.  Prayers for his sad heart.
0 Responses

Post a Comment