Denise
I HATE being lied to.  Hate it.

All week I have been told by Middle Boy that he staying caught up on homework and turning in everything before leaving school. 

I have been reviewing the parent website daily, but there hasn't been much information there until today.

Middle Boy has NOT been doing his homework.  Not even close.  He read and took notes on chapter 1 and 2 of the novel he is supposed to read and got an A.  Failed to do chapters 3 and 4.  Got a D.

His first two math assignments...missing in their entirety.  This is after he spent the entire drive this morning telling me that math is so much easier this year.  Of course...DOING NOTHING is really easy.

I'm not doing this again this year.  He is going to have to bring home every assignment and PROVE to me it is completed.

Now to start emailing ALL of his teachers.  Lucky me.

Prayers I don't come unglued while talking to him about it tonight.
0 Responses

Post a Comment