Denise
Today I am out of sorts.  I'm irritated and on edge.  I have a lot to do today at work and also this weekend at home.

I'm spending the afternoon at home today with Younger Boy because he doesn't have school today.  Hopefully we can get his project about the lungs that is due Monday knocked out of the way.  I'm sure he will dig in his heals.

Today we meet with the pastors at church about anger.  The boys wanted to do this a couple of weeks ago.  This morning when we were talking about our day and I mentioned it Middle Boy asked how much of his time it was going to take.  I told him it depended what we were going to talk about and how cooperative everyone was.  He told me if all of the focus is on him he is "out of there".  I told him I am sure EVERYONE is going to feel like the focus is all on them.  Human nature.

I'm gathering my thoughts about this.  About the things that send me over the edge and make me very angry.  I'm struggling though to put things in perspective.  This morning didn't go well with Middle Boy.  He struggles to get ready in a timely manner and then blames me for him running late.  This morning I was ready for 30 minutes before he was.  We got up at the same time.  He has been tardy to school for the last four days.  He wants me to call them so he doesn't have to do a detention.  I wasn't the one who wasn't ready.

I'm hoping I can get out of this funk I am in.
0 Responses

Post a Comment