Denise
When we got to the hotel to check in I couldn't find my debit card.  Not a good feeling to be out of town and not have it.

Luckily when Younger Boy and I were running errands this morning I did get cash and I still have a credit card for emergencies (sorry Dave Ramsey!).

We looked all over the car.  I couldn't seem worried, because the boys COMPLETELY feed off of that and we would have gone from not having a debit card to being unable to eat or get home in sixty seconds flat.

My parents met us at the game so in the worst case I am sure they could have helped us out.

I went back through my mind thinking through where I had used it that day.  I got gas, went to Walmart, got cash, got lunch, and stopped at the convenience store.  I used cash at the convenience store so it was either there or where we stopped for lunch.

Honestly I just put it out of my mind.  Nothing I could do about it anyway.  Maybe I am learning from all of the boys therapy.  I was a little surprised I was able to let it go.

Prayers for finding the card.
0 Responses

Post a Comment