Denise
So...I am currently 100% in denial.

Middle Boy is old enough to get his learner's permit.  I am coming up with as many possible reasons why he can't as I can think of.  So far he is with me, but probably not for long.

Here are the reasons we have so far:
  1. He can't get his learner's permit without the permission of his caseworker and she hasn't given permission.  Is it bad that no one has asked her for permission?
  2. He doesn't have time to take driver's ed right now.  Classes are on Saturday mornings which conflicts with his group therapy sessions.  See...you could be done with therapy by now, but we are going to have to wait until group is over.
  3. It scares me to DEATH to teach him to drive.  He isn't the best at direction following.  I think he wants to be, but he isn't.
  4. We have one vehicle and we would not be in a good place if something were to happen to it.
Anyone out there really want to teach him to drive?  Driver's ed would like you to have as much driving experience as possible prior to starting.  Really?  I was just going to drop him off and let them have at it.  That would be SO MUCH easier for me!!

Don't everyone email me at once about teaching him to drive!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment