Denise
You have to be kidding me.

I thought today was going to be my last family team meeting with these two boys.  Notice...I didn't say last family team meeting...I said...with these two boys.

Nope.  I was wrong.  Service Coordinator is INSISTING she MUST have a family team meeting with us in the month of September.  So amidst the boxes of moving, starting new schools, and the adoption we will fit in another meeting just to make her happy.

Today's meeting went fine.  They usually do.  Younger Boy doesn't have much going on in his case.  One thing that drives me CRAZY is that GAL never sits down.  He lords over the meeting and literally never says a word.  What on earth?

So...on September 11th we will have our final meeting...because Service Coordinator says we need to.
0 Responses

Post a Comment