Denise
I don't get it.

We were supposed to have a leadership meeting for the teen camp this morning.

I was already at church at 7AM for my class, was going to go to the first service, and then the meeting.

I didn't have my phone with me.

Our leadership meeting got canceled, because the two directors were unable to meet.  Curiously they were both at church at the time we were supposed to meet.  Frustrating...irritating...whatever.

So...I could have gone to first service and gone home.  BUT since I found out the meeting was canceled just after first service started I decided to wait to go with the boys to second service when Boarder brought them.  That didn't happen either.  For reasons I am unclear on.

I got home and they told me they had "just decided" not to go.  Hmmm....maybe I'll just decide not to let them have any privileges today.
0 Responses

Post a Comment