Denise
I just got the call about Younger Boy's school bus for the year.  Our new home is about 12 blocks from the school, but it is mostly a major street without sidewalks.

School start - 7:40AM
Bus pick-up - 7:13AM - school breakfast is offered until 7:30AM and all buses arrive in time for the kiddos to have breakfast

School end - 2:40PM
Bus drop off - 3:57PM - EGAD!!  That is CRAZY.  I actually had her repeat it to me.  Yes...3:57PM.

He should have PLENTY of time to do some homework on the bus.  I'm sure he won't, but he will have time.

I would guess Babysitter J will be dropping Middle Boy at around 3PM or shortly after.  That will give him an hour of quiet to do homework (he won't) before Middle Boy gets home.

I'm so glad this is squared away for the year.  I am thankful God brought Babysitter J into our lives and her class schedule works with ours.  Thanks God!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment