Denise
Last night Older Boy swore he was completely caught up in language arts.  He didn't bring anything home so I had no way of verifying it.  It didn't seem realistic, but I didn't have much choice except to give him the benefit of the doubt.

This morning I needed to let Older Boy's daycare know his schedule for the week so I contacted the school to see about academic detentions.  Older Boy not only isn't caught up in language arts he hasn't turned anything in since his academic detention last Wednesday.  Additionally he now needs to do an academic detention for science.

His langauge arts teacher was quite emphatic about whether or not he had completed everything.

Praises for teachers who care and want their students to do well.

Prayers for Older Boy.  I don't know what to do in this situation.  It isn't like I can go to the school and pack his backpack for him every day. 
0 Responses

Post a Comment