Today I got a call that they finally talked to the family who is potentially going to take Older Boy.  What I have come to find out was that this was actually the first contact they had with him.  Not at all the "sure thing" they had led me to believe on Friday afternoon.

He has asked for additional time to make the decision and will let us know by mid-afternoon tomorrow.

If he accepts placement the move could still potentially happen tomorrow or Monday.  If things don't work out it will likely be the end of the week.

Prayers the right placement is found for Older Boy.
0 Responses

Post a Comment