Denise
We are back to square one.  The potential placement said no.

Service Coordinator called and said he was the "only" option they had.  She said she will have to go back to her placement department tomorrow to "see what they could do".

This is not going to look good for Agency in court on Wednesday.  I have a lot I feel like I need to say.

Prayers for placement.  Older Boy needs help...NOW...he needed it months ago.  He has needed it the entire time I have basically been begging Agency to help him and to find help for me.

Prayers we can hold on to some semblance of normal here.  When I told Middle Boy and Younger Boy that Older Boy was not moving today or tomorrow they both started crying.  They are as frustrated as I am.  It isn't easy to live like this...for anyone.
0 Responses

Post a Comment