Denise
This morning Younger Boy asked me if I would come to school and have lunch with him some time.  I asked if other parents did that and he said yes.  He went on to tell me how he was going to be watching the menu, because he didn't want me to eat just "any old food", but one of his favorites.

I thanked him for inviting me and told him I would be honored to join him.

He asked me how I wanted him to introduce me to his friends.  He gave me the following choices:

1.  Foster Mom
2.  Christian adult friend
3.  Forever Family
4.  Mom

I told him I wanted him to introduce me however he felt most comfortable, but also explained that some of his friends might not understand what some of those things are.  He decided on Mom.  I think it is a good choice.

Praises for relationship and security.
0 Responses

Post a Comment