Denise
Generally speaking Younger Boy and I have a good time when we go grocery shopping during Middle Boy's therapy.

Today was sample day at the store.  He LOVED V-8 Fusion.  Thought we should buy every flavor.

We talked about what we should have for meals for the remainder of the week.

I stood for about 10 minutes as he checked the dates on all of the milk to find the one that was the furthest out.  Not really sure why we do that.  Habit for me probably.  We go through EIGHT gallons of milk a week.  Yes...I said EIGHT.  No...I don't drink milk.

I love Younger Boy's heart.  He ALWAYS asks the person in line behind us if they need help putting their items on the stand to be rung up.  ALWAYS.  It is always so sweet.  He loves it when the person is elderly or has little kids and is by them self.  Today it was a lady who has cancer and she started to cry she was so thankful.

I love these little blessings and glimpses of Younger Boy's heart.  Sometimes they are few and far between.
0 Responses

Post a Comment