Denise
I spent the bulk of the afternoon arguing with the seller's realtor about the house.

When I arrived this afternoon my house was open and their staff was inside working...not coordinated with me.  Hmmm...yesterday I purchased the house.  This is technically trespassing.

This caused me to wonder who had keys to my home.  I called to ask if the locks had been rekeyed by the builder before closing.  No.  They weren't.  I asked they be completed by close of business today since I closed yesterday.

I also asked about the garage door openers.  I asked for those before close of business.  They can't get those to me.  I said I thought it was unacceptable and they would get them to me by close of business today.

There was also discussion about the grading of the backyard and how the property was misrepresented with the letter they sent regarding the alleged changes made.

The agent told me she didn't know we were closing so she couldn't do anything about it the delinquency.  Really?  She worked the majority of the week to get us a power letter and she didn't know we were closing.  Come on.  They had to sign the paperwork for the close.

She called me almost in tears saying she didn't know how it had come to this.  She is a good person.  She is trying to do her job.

Prayers this is all resolved in the near future.
0 Responses

Post a Comment